· The contest is open to teens age 11-17 years old.
· Teens can submit an original dystopian story to the library to enter the contest.
· Stories must be typed in 12 point Times New Roman font and single-spaced.
· Stories must be no more than 10 pages long.
· Stories must be free of foul language and inappropriate situations.
Any story that does not follow these guidelines
will not be entered into the contest.
All stories must be submitted to the library by close of business on July 7th
(at 5:30pm) to be entered into the contest. Late entries will not be accepted.
Winners will be announced on July 15th!
The winning stories will be displayed on the library website.